The Player Piano Group was founded in 1959 by Frank Holland, who also founded the Musical Museum, to bring together all those interested in these instruments. As of today the Group consists of hundreds of members worldwide and the number is growing.
As a member you will receive:
- » The Player Piano Group Bulletins
- » invitation to social events
- » Post-Bid - our regular auction of Piano Rolls and related items
- » invitation to our Annual Group Meeting, Annual Dinner and entertainment
- » full access to our website
You can pay via PayPal by choosing one of the options available below (please note that to make a payment you don't need a PayPal account):
Alternatively, you can print the application form, fill it in and mail it with your cheque made out in British Pounds Sterling to the address below:
PPG Membership Secretary
7 Marion Grove
Once we have received your application, we will contact you to confirm your membership.
If you have any questions regarding the membership you can contact us here.
We look forward to your membership.